Outside Sales – Ottawa, ON
The primary responsibility of this role is to increase our water heater rental portfolio with multi-unit complexes by proactively canvassing an assigned territory in the Ottawa Region and generating direct sales. Build relationships with social housing providers for HVAC and water heating conversions. The secondary responsibility of this role is to generate indirect sales through Partner Channels.
We will provide: targeted leads, a best practice contact process, and coaching that supports your success and professional growth.
You will: prospect and generate leads daily, work leads effectively using your skills, promote incentives through proposals, presentations and meetings, and ultimately drive rental growth while working with a Business Development Manager in your area. The successful candidate must have extraordinary skills to gain access to key decision-makers, discover needs and opportunities, and obtain a commitment for business consultation. Successful experience in B2B sales is a must.
- Achieve quality and quantity targeted prospects for site canvassing and follow-up
- Effectively navigate gatekeepers and objections to achieve appointments
- Present rental benefits to prospects through meetings, proposals, and presentations
- Drive new business growth with the support of the Business Development Manager
- Present and respond to sales-related phone and email inquiries
- Ongoing follow up of prospects and leads for success
- Recruit local contractors and manage alliance relationships
Skills, Abilities and Experience
- A track record of sales success
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to reach, engage and book a sales appointment with targeted prospects
- Training in Appointment Setting, Telephone Sales, and Sales
- Ability to work independently and professionally to follow the established lead generation processes and achieve objectives
- Work effectively with members of the Business Development team to source and close business
Key Account Managers(2)
London/Windsor & Halton Region
Account Managers are responsible to sell commercial HVAC equipment leases while promoting rentals to multi-unit property managers.
Candidates must have excellent consultative selling skills, with proven lead generation and sales success. Good commercial HVAC industry knowledge an asset.
Qualified and experienced candidates please forward your resume to
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration. All expressed interest is appreciated.
Grand HVAC Leasing offers attractive compensation plans, group benefits, and excellent advancement opportunities in a fast-growing environment.